četrtek, 3. oktober 2013

Long dirty imagine 12

*Justin's POV* I was sitting in the back of my limo looking on the window when i suddenly saw a sexy girl walking,the she moved her ass sent vibrations to my dick and it got hard,and her body,damn,i want her,i need to have her,what i gotta do is tell my bodyguards to bring her to me,they were stanting in the front seats "Guys you see that sexy girl?" i said pointing on the window "Yeah Mr. Bieber" one of them said "Yeah? Well i want to fuck her,tomorrow find her and bring her to me" i spoke "Yes sir" they both said.*The next day* It was 10 PM and i was tired as fuck,i worked all day in front of my computer in the office of my house.But i'm going to relax a lot fucking that sexy chick,hard and rough sex,even if she won't like it..pffft every woman i fucked didn't like it,just LOVED it,she'll do the same,i'm sure. As these thoughts ran through my mind i heard a girl yelling downstairs,oh they must have found her,good,time to know her,in every way. I went downstairs and there she was "You fucking idiots,let me go!" she yelled at my boys "It's ok guys,let her" i said and they obeyed then went away "What the hell those 2 want from me?" she said loudly "Calm down,they don't want nothing,i do" i answered calm,she raised her eyebrows "And what do you want from me,and who are you anyway?" "I'm Justin Bieber" i answered smilling "Wait you're the famous millionaire from the New York?" she asked surprised "Yep,that's me" i said getting closer to her "What the hell do you want from me then?" she yelled i went closer to her,grabbed her and pulled her close to my body "Let me go" she said hitting my muscular chest,but i didn't feel anything i pushed her against a wall and whispered in her ear "I want to fuck babe,i want to fuck you" "You,you want to make love to me?" she said scared "Yeah,we're going to make love,angry and rough love" i whispered in her ear and she swallowed hard,i was already horny as fuck so i wanted to talk dirty to her "I got something else for you to swallow" i said seductively "If you're not going to let me go,i'll scream she said and i laughed "Go ahead,if you're going to scream i'll stick my dick in that pretty mouth of yours" i said and she was silent. "Justin,please,i don't want this" she said in a low voice and a tear fell on her cheeck,i wiped it and whispered sexily so she would calm "Don't worry baby,i'm going to make you feel so good,i promise" i lifted her up and carried her upstairs,in my room.I put her on the bed and locked the door,i took off my jacket and said "Come here" while grabbing my dick,which was fucking hard already.She stood up and came to me,she looked worried "Don't be scared" i said then began to kiss her neck,her perfume,her soft skin made me go crazy and made me even harder,she let out a soft moan,yeah,she gave up,she's already mine "What your name sweetheart?" i said slowly "(YN)" she breathed "(YN) you just suck my dick,and i'll make sure that you can't walk,deal?" i said smirking "No!" she said furious,i grabbed her,pushed her on the bed and sat on top of her "Now listen to me sweetheart,i can you force if it will be the need,i'll fuck you senseless that you'll forget how to walk and your own name,you'll beg me to stop and won't" "Ok fine,but will you let me go after?" she said looking in my eyes "Of course" i said smilling.I stood up from the bed,unzipped my pants and took my 10 inch dick out,her eyes widened when she saw it i smirked and said "It's big right?Now come here baby" she stood up not taking her eyes off my dick 1 second,i smirked because she wants it. I forced her to get on her knees,took her hand and put it on my cock "Suck it" this time she obeyed,she opened her mouth and took as much as she could "Fuck" i moaned weakly,her mouth was so warm and it made me feel so good.She began to suck it slowly and my breath became heavy "Shit baby" my raspy voice breathed as i threw my head back,it felt so fucking nice,my whole body was so relaxed.She sucked harder and faster and pulled her hair,roughly,i felt myself about to cum,i couldn't resist anymore "Fuck fuck FUCK" i groaned as my cum shot down her throat,i grabbed her hair roughly and pushed my dick further in her mouth,until the tip hit the back of her throat,i made her swallow my hot cum,all of it,until the last drop.I slowly took out my dick from her mouth and breathed heavily "Fuck baby,you really can suck a cock" "Now's your turn to feel good" i said as i helped her to stand up and pushed her on the bed,i'm sure i'll make her want me even more. *Your POV* I sucked his dick and swallowed his cum,it didn't taste bad,it tasted hot and salty,to be honest it tasted almost like vanilla but i'm still not ready for him to fuck me,i mean his size is just damn,it wouldn't even fit inside me.I had sex,but i was afraid to do it with him,i didn't even want to do this at all,well at least i thought so,until he did the thing that made me weak,and made me want him. He pushed me on the bed,and with that smirk on his face he started to unbutton his shirt,he took if off and fuck,his body was so muscular he took off his pants too,then his boxers,he was fully naked infront of me"Stand up" he said and i did so.He took off my shirt,then my skirt he untied my bra and looked at my body licking his lips"You're so fucking sexy" he said in a raspy voice and i saw his dick hardening before my eyes,he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me,for some reason i kissed him back,maybe because i didn't want to make him angry and because i wanted this to be over as soon as possible.He fell with me on the bed,i kissed many guys,but the way this man moved his lips and tongue,damn.He kissed me roughly,hungrily as his hands traveled my body,he took off my panties and began to kiss my neck like crazy "Justin..how old are you?" i moaned "27,why?" he said between the kiss "Well,i'm 20" i moaned again.He stopped kissing my neck and rubbed the tip of his dick at my entrance "I hope you had sex,because it will hurts as fuck if you're virgin,judjing by my size" he said pushed the tip of his dick in me "I did" i moaned quietly "Good" he said then nuzzled his head on my neck and pushed himself in me,all the way "FUCK" i screamed loud,that shit was big and thick "Oh (YN)" he moaned weakly,god damit it hurts like a motherfucker,he began to thrust and i couldn't help but scream "FUCK JUSTIN YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG" i grabbed the blanket with my hands "Yeah baby yes,scream my name" he moaned my legs curled around his waist as he increased the speed of thrusting,he thrusted so hard that the bed was moving.He sucked on my neck while fucking me like there's no tomorrow,i dug my nails in his back and scratched it hard,very hard,leaving red marks on it,by now i was adjusted to his huge size and it didn't hurt that bad "Oh baby,fuck,you're so tight" he groaned furiously,he put his head on my shoulder and moaned and groaned there while pushing himself in my further "Oh God,i knew i will fucking love to fuck you when i saw you" he moaned thrusting deep after each word,after each thrust i screamed his name loudly enough that i thought i will lose my voice "You're so fucking tight babe,you just make me want to cum" he groaned and increased the speed of thrusting even more,he grabbed my hands and held them against the bed head,he let out a sexy and furious "Fuck" as he squeezed my hands tight and i felt his warm liquid going filling me up each second,he shut his eyes very tight while cumming in me.He put his head on my shoulder again and breathed heavily "God baby" he said reaching for air,i wanted to go now,but for some reason i couldn't,maybe because my body was sore and i wasn't sure if i can walk,and maybe because i kinda enjoyed it and now i don't want to leave.He rolled on his back and i rested my head on his muscular chest,he smirked "You liked it,didn't you?" he said,and i looked at him,then kissed him,softly "Does that answer to your question?" i said smilling "Yeah" "I don't really want to leave now" i said as i put my head on his chest again "Then don't,baby,you can stay here forever" he spoke as he smoothed my hair"Do you want to be mine?" he said in a deep,raspy voice,i looked at him and said"I'll answer that after i'll get some sleep" he laughed lightly then kissed my lips with the tongue,i put my head on the pillow,he wrapped his arms around me,and we both fell asleep. -Written by @Fuckablejustin

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar