nedelja, 13. oktober 2013

Long dirty imagine 16

I broke up with Justin because of all this distance between us,all this hate,it was just too much for me.While he was on tour many nights i cried and cried,because i missed him,he barely talked to me because he told he never had time,many nights i cried also for the hate i got,all these things just were too much for me.I broke up with him like 2 weeks ago and now i'm going to his house to take my things. I came to his house,entered in and didn't even call his name,because i wasn't here for him,i came to take my things and to leave him forever i went in the room which was "ours" once,now it's only his.I took all my things,packed them and was ready to go,but before i wanted to look once more in the room that my life changed,i sat on the bed that we first made love,when i lost my virginty to him,i touched it slowly,and a tear fell on my cheek,i don't really want to leave him,but it's for the best,for both of us,i will not get this hate,and his fans won't be jealous anymore,it's for the best,i'm sure,it's hard to say good bye,but i have to. When i wanted to get out of the room,Justin was in front of the door,i looked at him,he was sad,his eyes were red "Hey" he said,his voice was weak,like he was gonna cry "Hey" i replied with a small smile,he looked at my bags and said "Where are you taking those?" i replied quickly "I just came here to take my things" he looked at me and almost cried "And where are you going?" he said weakly "Home" i replied slowly,he paused a bit and spoke "But this is home..." He couldn't resist anymore and began to cry,i couldn't help but cried too "It was home Justin,now it's in the past" i said trying to calm but i couldn't,he entered the room,and i wanted to get out he wrapped his arms around me from behind and held me tight like was never gonna let me go "Don't leave me" he said crying hard "Justin please" i said crying and trying to get him off me,i could smell cologne,i'm going to miss his smell,his kisses,his touch,his voice,the nights when we made love,his lips,everything,we both cried like fools "I don't need nobody else,you're the one for me" he said crying even harder "Justin,our love is like a hurricane,please just forget me and i promise i will forget you too,all that hate,all the distance between us,i just can't take it anymore" i said wiping my tears,but others came out imediatelly "Baby please,i will die without you,you're my everything,please don't leave me,i know it's hard for you when i'm not with you,when i'm on tour,but trust me,it's even harder for me,to know that you're not with me,in my arms,trust me baby" he said holding me even tighter,he turned me around and grabbed my face,we looked into each others eyes "I will fight for you every single day" he spoke as hot tears were flowing from his eyes "Don't leave me,i'm begging you" he said then pressed his lips on mine and gave me the most passionate kiss ever,he never kissed me like this,never,this kiss was special,i felt like we were in the middle of the universe,fireworks were everywhere i felt like i was leaving in a fairy tale.The kiss turned into a make out session,we started to undress each other fast. As soon as we both were naked he slowly lifted me up and gently put me on the bed.He sat on top of me and spread my legs "I love you" he said then entered me slowly,he started to move gently,i closed my eyes and dug my nails in his back slowly,he planted kisses all over my neck "Justin.." i moaned quietly,he took my hands from his back and squeezed them hard but gently at the same time "Am i making you feel good baby?" he whispered in my ear softly,i nodded slowly "But you Justin? Do you feel good too?" i asked slowly "You just can't imagine how good baby" he answered then started to make out with me slowly.After 30 minutes of making sweet love,he groaned my name in my ear and let his release inside me. He rolled on his back and wrapped his arms around me "From now we won't be far apart from each other,i promise you baby" he said and kissed my lips,then my neck slowly,i loved him,i couldn't leave him "Well get together through everything" he added "I love you Justin" i said "I love you too baby" he answered then again we made out passionatelly,then i fell asleep,with his arms around me,i felt so safe.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar