petek, 4. oktober 2013

Long dirty imagine 13

I was in the club with Justin having fun,.We danced,we drank a lot,then again danced.There was a slow song and Justin wrapped his arms around me and i wrapped mine around his neck.We both danced slowly and he began to whisper in my ear the lyrics of Wait For A Minute "Well if you walk with me,well if you take my hand babe,we can go to a place you ain't never seen before" his voice was so deep and raspy "Slow dance in the moonlight I'm just tryna set the mood right I'm just doing what I do Do it over and over and over" he continued as he grabbed my ass.When he finished the song,he bgan to whisper dirty things in my ear like "I want to fuck you so bad baby" i smirked slowly and he continued "Papi got a piece of candy for you" fuck,he surely knew how to turn me on,i pressed my lips on his ear and whispered "Then what are we waiting for" he looked in my eyes and smirked like a devil,his eyes were full of lust,desire.He took my hand and put it on his hard dick thru his leather pants,it made me wet as hell.He took my hand and we both went to his car.He started to drive and after 15mins he stopped the car,it was so dark,i couldn't see anything outside. As i looked on the window,Justin started to kiss my neck,slowly. I moaned softly and he turned my head to face him,from my neck he came to my lips and started to make out with me slowly,with passion We made out for some minutes,and before he parted his lips from mine,i took his tongue between my teeth and gently bit it.Then i wanted to part my lips from his,but he bit my lower lip,gently and hard at the same time.He let go my lip then smirked while he unbuttoned his pants "Come to daddy" he said rubbing himself,i went down to his dick,opened my mouth and took it in,until the head hit the back of my throat but i kept taking in even more "Fuck baby" he soflty moaned as he slowly arched his head back on the car seat.I started to suck it slowly i pulled him out,then took him in as much as i could,i wanted to deep throat him,he moaned all the time,his moans were so nice,i liked to hear that he's pleased "Enough babe,enough,or you're gonna make me cum" he said weakly.I pulled his dick out of my mouth and he breathed slowly "Fuck babe,you can really deep throat" he paused for a moment then spoke again "Come to me baby" i sat on top of him and he ripped the panties from my body in just on move,since i was wearing a short skirt "Moan my name baby girl" he whispered and pushed himself in me i wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into his ear "Oh Justin" "Ride me baby,do whatever feels good to you" he said in a low voice i started to move my hips up and down,back and forth "Justin,you're so big" i moaned loudly as i rode him "Yeah baby,like that" he moaned grabbing my ass,he helped me to move faster and faster. He began to thrust his hips upwards slowly,his thrusts met mine and an amazing pleasure ran through our bodies "OH MY GOSH JUSTIN" i screamed as i continued to ride him,then bit his neck while running my hands through his hair "Fuck (YN) baby" he moaned loudly,the more i rode him,the harder he got,i felt him hardening inside me and that can mean only one things,he's about to cum "Baby i can't take it anymore" he moaned in my ear,i moved faster and faster,he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as he thrusted his hips upwards and let his warm,thick cum inside me "Urghhhhhh baby" he groaned like a furious tiger in my ear as shut his eyes very tight and tightened his teeth.When he was done,both of us breathed heavily "Fuck,that was the most fucking amazing sex in this car baby" he said reaching for air.After we caught our breath,we made out for some minutes then i took him out from me and sat on my seat "Let's just go home,i'm tired" i spoke "Good,because i want a round 2 in the morning" he said taking his dick back in his pants,i put my head on his lap and he started to drive.We came home,went in our room,then in our bed and slept like 2 bunnies,with his arms around me.

1 komentar:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and earn $$$$ from every visitor to your short urls.

    OdgovoriIzbriši