sreda, 9. oktober 2013

Long dirty imagine 14

I woke up at 7 am because i had school.I carefully stood up from the bed trying my best not to wake up Justin,i just looked at him for a while,he's like an angel when he's sleeping,then i went in the bathroom,i took a shower,brushed my teeth,then went downstairs to make and eat my breakfast. As i was eating my toasts and drinking my tea,Justin came downstairs and entered the kitchen,his hair was messy,he was just in his boxers and had a massive boner,i giggled looking at it and he noticed,he slowly smirked and got closer to me as he said "Oh i'd like to see if you'll do that too when it'll be inside you" grabbing his dick.He wrapped his arms around me and spoke again "Happy birthday baby girl" then he pressed his lips on mine and kissed me softly "Thank you Justin" i said as he parted his lips from mine "But now i gotta go to school" i said as i tried to go but he didn't let me "No,i'm not letting you" he said holding me "Justin i seriously need to go" i laughed "And i seriously won't let you" he laughed too "Justin!" i screamed hitting his chest gently "Scream louder and i'll let you go" he said laughing "Justiiiin" i screamed as loud as i could but i couldn't scream very loud "Aw c'mon i know you can louder" "No i can't,i guess i'm bad at screaming" i said quietly,he pressed his lips on my ear and whispered "I can change that anytime you know" "Little pervert" i said and he smirked then let me go,i grabbed my bag and went to school.*After school and the birthday party* Everything was so amazing,Justin made everything for me,he invited my and his friends at his house,we drank a lot,had a lot of fun.But now the party is over,i was a little drunk and tired.I went upstairs in our room,hoping to find Justin there.I opened the door and i couldn't believe what i saw,i almost began to cry,the room was full of red roses,the bed was surrounded by candles,on the bed were red and white petals of roses and Justin was standing with a rose in his hand,shirtless,he still had his pants on though,i hardly tried not to cry,he's just the best boyfriend that any girl can dream to have,i wasn't lucky,i was blessed to have him.He came to me smiling and handed me the rose,he kissed my neck once then whispered"Happy Birthday again baby,this night is going to be special,just me and you" i know what's he's talking about,we're going to have sex,i mean i'm a virgin,we never did it before,1 year of dating him,i always was kinda scared to do it,but he never insisted never forced me to do it,when he was horny he just masturbated,and every time he did,he did unspeakble things to me,i mean to hear those moans and growls of his,it's just incredibly sexy and hot,he is sexually frustrated and so am i,i want him just as bad as he wants me. "(YN)..." he whispered slowly before starting to make out with me. As we kissed he closed the door.His body was pressed on mine and i could feel his hard dick thru his pants,i stopped the kiss and went on my knees,i massaged his dick thru his pants and he looked down at me he knew what i was going to do "Baby you don't need to do this if you don't want" he said quietly "But i do Justin" i slowly said,i mean he really deserves it,he did all this for me,it's the least i can do.I slowly unzziped his pants and pulled them down a little,i touched his thru his black boxers while saying "Justin you're so..big" "Am i baby?" he asked quietly,i didn't answer because he knew i was right,i took his dick out of his boxers and rubbed it,Gosh,it was like 10 inch long,and really thick,no way that this is going inside me,but i knew once i started to do this i won't go back,plus he did all this for me,i must repay him.I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock in it,i slowly licked it and Justin let out a soft moan,that soft moan turned me on like hell.I relaxed my throat and mouth then i let his dick slide into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat,i almost chocked,it was just so big,Justin breathed slowly "Oh fuck" I started to suck it slowly while grabbing Justin's torso,his dick tasted just like vanilla i swear,he threw his head back and gently pulled my hair "Oh baby" he said breathing heavily,that was so sexy,gosh.I sucked it for some minutes and he stopped me "That's enough baby" He took off his pants and boxers,helped me to stand up and started to kiss my neck softly while he untied my dress,it fell on the floor and he untied my bra then,he kissed my breasts and looked at me "You're so beautiful" he whispered,he lifted me up and leaded me to the bed he gently put me on the bed and took off my panties,i took some deep breaths to calm down,he sat on top of me looked into my eyes,he noticed that i'm nervous "Don't be afraid baby,i'll be gentle" he whispered,i nodded my head and smiled "It's going to hurts,but if the pain will be too high just tell me and i'll stop" he added "Okay"i said quietly,he positioned himself at my entrance and rubbed the tip of his cock at it i shivered at his touch,i wanted to feel him,he slowly pushed the tip inside me and i bit my lip gently,then he went in me further,inch by inch he entered me,i bit my lip hard and tears were falling on my cheeks,he saw it "Baby i'm hurting you,i'm taking it out right now" "No,i want you to continue" i said weakly "But baby.." "I can take a bit of pain" i added,he looked at me like he was afraid to hurt me but kept going inside me,he put his head on my neck and planted wet kisses all over it "Justin baby" i moaned and dug my nails in his back,my mouth was in shape O,he was so big "Gosh,you're so tight" he groaned,he didn't move because he knew i'm not adjusted to his huge size,but as soon as i did,he began to push slowly in and out,the pain totally went away and i moaned his name softly,Justin understood that i was feeling good so he thrusted a little faster "Mm Justin yes Justin oh yes big boy" i yelled,his heavy breath washed my neck then he whispered "Am i making you feel good?"as he increased the speed "Oh yes Justin!" i screamed,he grabbed the bed head and thrusted in me like there's no tomorrrow,i could feel him all inside me,and a incredible pleasure ran through my whole body,i couldn't help but scream "Justin Justin yes!" "Call me papi" he groaned sexily "Fuck yes papi!" i screamed loudly "Fuck yeah girl,like that" he moaned.He thrusted faster and harder and let out very sexy growls "Ughh baby,i'm cumming" he put his head on my shoulder,and growled there furiously as he grabbed the bed head while thrusting himself in me deeply,i felt his warm cum filling my core,that liquid felt so nice "Fuck" he groaned as he came.His body collapsed on me,he was really sweaty "You don't how much i wanted this" he spoke breathing heavily "Me too Justin" i agreed.He pulled out of me and his dick was covered with blood and cum,he rolled on his back wrapped his arms around me "I'm so happy that i lost it to you Justin" "Aww really?" "Yes" "I love you so much baby" he said the kissed my forehead "I love you too Justin" he pulled me closer to his body,my face was on his chest,it was so warm and muscular,he held me tight "Sleep well princess,and dream of me" he said smirking and i smiled and said"Of course i will" i said and closed my eyes and thought about how amazing was doing it with Justin,then we both fell asleep.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar